Moff One (1) Year Limited Warranty
Moff Band's warranty obligations for this hardware product are limited to the terms set forth herein.
Moff, as defined below, warrants this Moff-branded hardware product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”).
However, this warranty does not apply:
- if there is no purchase date, name or signature from the agent on the warranty, or the contents specified on the warranty are altered. The purchase date can be verified by a valid receipt.
- to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Moff.
- to damage caused by use with non-Moff products.
- to damage caused by connection with other equipment.
- to damage during transportation after the purchase.
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or (f)other external causes.
- to damage caused by exposing the product outside of the recommended environment.
- to consumable parts, such as batteries.
- to damage caused by service (including repairs and modifications) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Moff.
- if the product is taken apart.
If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law,
Moff will either:
- repair the hardware defect at no charge, using new or refurbished parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability
- exchange the product with a product that is new or refurbished that is equivalent to new in performance and reliability and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product
- refund the purchase price of the product.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied.
As permitted by applicable law, Moff specifically disclaims any and all statutory or implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Moff’s property.
When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to Moff and becomes Moff’s property.
Moff does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Moff is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use.
Important: Please do not open this hardware. Doing so voids your warranty.
Except as provided in this warranty and to the extent permitted by law, Moff is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory
If you would like to request warranty service, please contact us.